We are committed to a strong financial assistance program in order to continue offering educational opportunities for everyone. Anyone at St. Frances X. Cabrini who is eligible is awarded with partial financial assistance from the Vision of Hope (Dominican Sisters), The Catholic Education Foundation and The SFXC Church Council.
St. Frances X. Cabrini adopts the Catholic Education Foundation criteria for financial aid/scholarships offered through the school unless otherwise stipulated by the respective donor.
The Church offers scholarship and adopts CEF policy in financial aid.
To learn more about our financial aid program, contact Principal Carmen Hart.
Catholic Education Foundation
DEADLINE: Parents MUST submit for this program by March 1st.
All St. Frances X. Cabrini students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies will receive a $800 annual scholarship.
Accepted Financial Documentation
- Recent tax returns or W2 forms
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support
Documents to be Sent
- This year’s current and complete income tax returns (1040s), or
- This year’s W-2s or end-of-year pay stubs
- If a family member has not worked anytime during the last 12 months, they must provide the Foundation with a formal and legal notice/action of layoff status, disability benefits, social security benefits, unemployment benefits, and/or welfare benefits, and court order of legal separation/divorce for spousal or child support
- Parent(s) / Guardian(s) may use blank space in the application to add comments that will help the program officer understand your need
- Make sure you, as parent(s) / guardian(s) read the policy and sign this page. Lack of signature is grounds for automatic denial