Saint Frances X. Cabrini School uses a variety of fundraising activities throughout the year to supplement tuition. Service hours help us keep our costs down, raise money and support our teachers. As a result, this helps us keep our tuition low.
- Summer Clean-up
- Halloween Carnival
- Fall Carnival
- Breakfast Sale
- Sunday Kitchens
- Lent Fish Fry (Fridays in Lent and Ash Wednesday)
- Morning Drop off and Afternoon Pick up (7 – 8am M,T,W,Th,F 2:45pm – 3:15pm)
- Yard Supervision (7 – 8am M,T,W,Th,F) and Lunch (11:50am – 1:20pm M,T,W,Th,F)
- Open House
- Morning Yard Clean up 8:30am
- Sports Driver, Assistant Coach, Snacks
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Clerical – Make copies for teachers at home or at work
- Breakfast / Lunch Set Up Team
Required Service Hours
2011 – 2012 Service hours are counted from July 1, 2011 – May 6, 2012.
- 1/2 of the required service hours must be completed or paid for by January 10, 2012 and the second 1/2 must be completed or paid for by May 6, 2012
- 40 Hours for one child ($15.00 per hour)
- 10 Hours for each additional child ($15.00 per hour)
- 80 Hours for families receiving financial aid (expected to give more service to the school beyond the minimum required)
- Parents who don’t show up for the service project they have signed up for will be charged $15.00 an hour the day after the event
- All families must participate in the Fall carnival by completing one carnival shift of mandatory 3 hours.
- Any hours beyond the 3 hours worked at the carnival will be counted toward regular service hours.
Volunteers, on site or out of campus, participating in service hours must attend VIRTUSR Protecting All God’s Children Adult Awareness Training. Training Sessions will be held at St. Frances X. Cabrini Parish and/or other nearby parish. The school office will be posting dates and time.